Day two was the most exciting day of the trip because it was my first trip to Disneyland!! We didn’t have tickets for the Walt Disney Studios Park, but I don’t think we would have had time anyway. We were allowed all day to roam the park, including access to all the rides, restaurants, gift shops, even Main Street.
The park is split into five main areas – Adventureland, Frontierland, Main Street USA, Fantasyland and Discoveryland. Due to 45-60 minute queuing times on most of the rides, we couldn’t go on everything, but we covered the biggest ones!
- Pirates of the Caribbean – log flume meets roller-coaster meets pirate scenes. You will get splashed!
- Unfortunately, we couldn’t go on the Indiana Jones ride because it was being refurbished
- Big Thunder Mountain – very fun, very fast, very dark in the caves
- Sleeping Beauty Castle – main entrance to Fantasyland
- Due to renovations, we couldn’t go on the Peter Pan’s Flight ride
- Alice’s Curious Labyrinth – you will get very lost!
- It’s a Small World – a very cute, fun ride for all ages
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast – great fun to bring out the competitiveness in you and your friends
- Space Mountain: Mission 2 – incredibly fast, dizzy ride that goes upside down (not that I noticed due to the dark and the fact that I couldn’t see very well while my head was donging between the headrest and the harness!)
I highly recommend Disneyland Paris to everyone because it was a thoroughly enjoyable day out and that, mixed with the fact that it’s Disney, made the experience even more amazing 🙂
All images: Original photos taken on Sony Ericson Zylo